How to Successfully Register to Participate:
- Complete the online registration form and submit.
- Send at least 5 high resolution landscape photographs of the restaurant interior, including some signature dishes and your logo, to email@example.com. Compile a short description of the style or type of restaurant, any unique features or outstanding attributes. This description will be used on the restaurant’s online profile as well as for various media features. Descriptions should not exceed a maximum of 150 words.
- Settle the registration fee within 7 working days from entry date and submit the proof of settled invoice.
- The participating restaurant must update all marketing material with the official World Luxury Restaurant Awards™ Marketing Logo – this is compulsory. Guidelines on where to implement the nominee logo to create maximum awareness will be provided by the World Luxury Restaurant Awards™. This will assist with generating votes during the annual voting process. It is compulsory to utilize marketing logos provided to confirm that the restaurant is an official participant. Once results are announced winner/finalist logos should also be implemented from the side of the restaurant.
- Images and information that you send us will be used by us for any purpose, will not be subject to confidential treatment and may be disclosed by us without further consent from participants.
- Should there be any information changes on the side of the participating restaurant, this should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to update the company profile. Should any information changes (e.g. contacts, name changes, category changes) not be communicated with the World Luxury Restaurant Awards™, we will not be held responsible for incorrect profile information.
- Authorized company representatives who submit entries will be our main point of contact unless we are otherwise notified.
- When a restaurant re-registers from one year to another, existing images and descriptions of the restaurant will be used unless we receive the updated version within 7 days from entry date.
- Registrations can be paid via EFT/Credit Card.
- Registration invoice to be settled within the given time-frame.
- The full registration fee should reach the World Luxury Restaurant Awards™ account, thus provision should be made for any charges that may occur due to transferring of funds.
- Proof of payment is required and should be emailed to email@example.com.
- Although we work very hard to provide you with the most current and accurate information on our site, we can’t and don’t warrant that everything you see on this site is up-to-date, error-free or complete.
- 0% Refund.
- Registration fees are not refundable.
- No cancellations will be accepted once entries have been successfully submitted.
- The company will be held liable for payment of the once-off administration fee as well as any legal costs resulting from failure to pay.
By submitting the administration form, the company agrees to officially participate in the World Luxury Restaurant Awards™ for 1 year.