How to Successfully Register to Participate:
- Complete the online registration form and submit.
- Please send five high-resolution landscape images (no smaller than 1920 x 1080) of the restaurant interior, including some signature dishes and your logo (JPEG format) via email to your consultant. Compile a short description of the style or type of restaurant, any unique features or outstanding attributes. This description will be used on the restaurant’s online profile as well as for various media features. Descriptions should not exceed a maximum of 130 words.
- Settle the registration fee within 7 working days from entry date and submit the proof of settled invoice.
- The once-off annual registration fee is is GBP (£) 450 for three categories. The fee includes extensive global marketing and exposure throughout the year.
- The participating restaurant must update all marketing material with the official World Luxury Restaurant Awards™ Marketing Logo – this is compulsory. Guidelines on where to implement the nominee logo to create maximum awareness will be provided by the World Luxury Restaurant Awards™. This will assist with generating votes during the annual voting process. It is compulsory to utilize marketing logos provided to confirm that the restaurant is an official participant. Once results are announced winner/finalist logos should also be implemented from the side of the restaurant.
- Images and information that you send us will be used by us for any purpose, will not be subject to confidential treatment and may be disclosed by us without further consent from participants.
- Should there be any information changes on the side of the participating property, this should be emailed to your designated consultant to update the company profile. Should any information changes (e.g. contacts, name changes, category changes) not be communicated with the World Luxury Restaurant Awards™, we will not be held responsible for outdated information on profiles and subsequent marketing material.
- Authorised company representatives who submit entries will be our primary point of contact unless we are otherwise notified.
- When a restaurant re-registers from one year to another, existing images and descriptions of the restaurant will be used unless we receive the updated version within 7 days from entry date.
- Registrations can be paid via EFT/Credit Card.
- Registration invoice to be settled within the given time-frame. The full registration fee should reach the World Luxury Restaurant Awards™ account, thus provision should be made for any charges that may occur due to transferring of funds.
- Proof of payment is required and should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All voting results are kept confidential and will not be shared with any participants.
- During the voting period, if a restaurant is caught using a bot to vote or using email addresses that are invalid, we will reserve the right to disqualify or give warning to the property using these methods as we see fit.
- Although we work very hard to provide you with the most current and accurate information on our site, we can’t and don’t warrant that everything you see on this site is up-to-date, error-free or complete.
- 0% Refund.
- Registration fees are not refundable.
- No cancellations will be accepted once entries have been successfully submitted.
- The company will be held liable for payment of the once-off administration fee as well as any legal costs resulting from failure to pay.
- By submitting the administration form, the company agrees to officially participate in the World Luxury Restaurant Awards™ for 1 year.